Parks and Tree Permits and Forms

Special Use/Park Use/Facility Use/Road Closure Permit
Use this form to apply for the use of a park or facility, or to obtain an event road closure.

Donation Form
Use this form to donate to the City of Dexter. Please read the City of Dexter's Donation Policy before submitting the form. 

Tree Order Form
Use this form to order trees through the City's spring cost-share program. 

Tree Work Permit
This is a permit to plant, remove, fertilize, prune, cut or disturb City trees.