The City of Dexter has partnered with Invoice Cloud to manage online, automatic, and phone payments for taxes and utility bills. Through Invoice Cloud, residents can:
To access Invoice Cloud and create an account:
- Receive bills, reminders and receipts via email.
- Set up AutoPay and paperless billing
- Make payments online, by phone (utilities only), or by text with a credit card, debit card, e-check, Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Control the timing of payments by setting a schedule for future dates.
- Visit Dextermi.gov
- Select "Online Payments"
- Go to the payment portal and enter your parcel or account number, which will be located on your November utility bill and Winter Tax Bill (starting December 1, 2020).
- Set up an account to view history, set paperless billing and to store payment options.