Absentee ballots are available at the City Clerk's Office the following dates and times:
- Friday, March 6th until 5pm
- Saturday, March 7th from 9am - 5pm
- Monday, March 9th from 9am - 4pm
If you need to request a new absentee ballot, please keep in mind the following:
- Absentee ballots that have already been returned to the City must be spoiled in person no later than Monday, March 9th at 4pm. Absentee ballots that have been returned to the City Office CANNOT be spoiled and reissued on Election Day.
- If you requested an absentee ballot and have not submitted it to the City Office, but would like to vote at the polls on Election Day instead, you may contact the City Office to spoil your absentee ballot. Voters in possession of their absentee ballot must take the absentee ballot to the polls and surrender it to the precinct workers.
If you have any questions about absentee voting, please contact the City Clerk ASAP at 734-580-2234.